APMS ANNUAL AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE IN MEDICAL AFFAIRS
The awards are being given to recognise and celebrate the demonstration of strategic leadership and cross functional partnership by medical affairs teams, to drive value with a focus on improving patient outcomes current member of the APMS can submit a nomination for any of the award categories listed. Self submission or on behalf of a team is allowed.
The 5 submission categories are:
A - Field Medical Impact on Patient Care
B - Evidence generation to address Asian patients' needs
C - Digital excellence to improve patient outcomes
D - Innovation in Medical Affairs
E - Medical Insights to Strategy
The nomination needs to be submitted online via the APMS website (see form below) under the following headings (Please limit total word-count to 250 words):
- Title of the activity being submitted
- Award Category you are submitting for (A, B, C, D, E)
- What you hoped to achieve by doing this activity?
- What you actually did?
- What was the impact?
- Describe any cross-functional collaboration?
- Describe if this activity is being planned to be scaled up?
- List of team members and company representing the nomination
- Submissions open on 15th July 2019
- Last date for submission 15th September 2019
- Awards will be announced at Annual Symposium on 10th October 2019
Judging Panel will constitute of 2 members of the APMS Executive and 2 senior Medical Affairs professionals, with an intent to have diversity in the panel
Judging Criteria will be based on the following aspects:
- Impact on patient outcomes
- demonstration of innovation and/or digital technology
- ability to scale up the activity to a greater geography or across industry